Quizmasters Lee and Marc explore the pros and cons of allowing large team sizes at pub trivia nights and take on a full slate of trivia.
- “The first African American to be elected to public office was Hiram Revels. The first flight (by anyone) was not until 1903.” – Mike
- ALSO KNOWN AS – What asian island country was known from the beginning of British colonial rule as Ceylon?
- SEINFELD – What is the name of the lawyer that defends Jerry and the gang in the criminal trial during the series finale?
- SEINFELD – What crime was the Seinfeld gang charged with in the criminal trial during the series finale?
- BIBLE – In the Bible, Zacharius and Elizabeth were the parents of whom?
- LOBSTER ANATOMY – What is the anatomical term for the tiny legs on the abdomen of lobsters and other crustaceans?
- ASTRONOMY – The term “Dog Days of Summer” is a reference to which star in Canis Major?
- 2000’s ERA RAP – What was the name of Nelly’s debut album, which was also the title of his debut single?
- 2000’s ERA MOVIES – What movie did Nelly star in with Adam Sandler and Burt Reynolds?
Rate My Question
- U.S. HISTORY & GEOGRAPHY – “Who is the only person to have 2 US state capitals named after them?” – submitted by Rumplesnailtskin Eric M.
- HOLLYWOOD INVENTORS – What classic actress, known for starring in movies such as Samson and Delilah and Ecstasy, invented communications technology that led to the development of Wifi, Bluetooth, and GPS?
- 12 ANGRY MEN REDUX – Name 3 actors in the 1997 remake of 12 Angry Men.
- FAST FOOD – What Miami, FL fast food chain can open its doors anywhere, except in Mattoon, IL, where a family-owned restaurant of the same name has exclusive rights?
- IVY LEAGUE – What Ivy League school is located in Hanover, NH?
- PORN – What one word was the top search term on Pornhub in 2018?
- LITERATURE – Who authored the novel Uncle Tom’s Cabin?
- 90’s MOVIES – In what year was Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey released?
- FLAGS – Vatican City and what other country are the only two countries to have square flags?
- FAMOUS HOCKEY MOMENTS – The event that took place in February of 1980 where several college and amateur hockey players from the United States defeated the favored Soviet team is commonly referred to as what?
Weekly Wrap Up
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- June 25,2019 – Cape Coral FL – 6:00 PM @ Gather (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: TBD)
- June 26, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co. (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: Famous Landmarks)
- June 27, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: Monroe, NC)
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat’s Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Cooper, Elyse, Aaron, Sarah, Brina, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Gil, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C.
If you’d like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click “Support.”