Quizmasters Lee and Marc are joined by fellow quizmaster and trivia host Dallas, who runs a popular trivia night on Tuesdays at 10 twentyfive in Cape Coral, FL, for three full rounds of trivia as well as conversation about his trivia origins, where he gets his questions, his scoring techniques, his experiences running themed trivia nights and managing large player counts at his events. The trio also discuss their approaches of how to write the perfect trivia question and player topic choice.
- What song did Bill Clinton play during his 1992 appearance on Arsenio Hall?
- How many Super Bowl halftimes shows has Justin Timberlake performed in?
- What is the date that Game of Thrones returns to TV for Season 8?
- In the hungarian dish goulash, what spice is of central importance to the stews flavor?
- What year was Napster shut down for the first time?
- Travis Kalanick was ousted from what company as CEO?
- Released in 1998 for the Nintendo 64, which Zelda game has the distinction of being the highest rated game of all time on review aggregate website MetaCritic?
- What actor has been in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Mystic River, and The Game?
- What name did serial killer John Wayne Gacy use for his clown persona?
- Owing it’s name to the Italian word for apple, what hair product originally contained a mashed version of the fruit?
- The asteroid belt is located between which two planets?
- What factbook does trivia-obsessed Gloria read in 1992’s White Men Can’t Jump, the “only proven way to win Jeopardy?”^
- How many planets in our solar system have moons?
- Which president was responsible for dubbing June 14th “Flag Day” in 1916?
- What figure of American folklore material legacy was destroyed by the FBI during prohibition due to its ties to alcohol production?
- What author wrote The Emperor’s New Clothes?
- Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was involved in a sexual harassment scandal involving a pubic hair on a can of Coca Cola and what woman?
- Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart recently won Guinness World Records for longest portrayal of characters in Marvel movies, tied for how many years?
- What are the highest grossing films with and without inflation?
- What was the first state to pass laws enforcing portions of the Paris Climate Accord after the U.S. pulled out of it?
- What nation did Afghanistan belong to until 1919?
- An orchestral ballad by the band Radiohead was rejected as the main theme by producers of which James Bond film?
- In what movie did Frank Sinatra famously sing “Luck Be a Lady”?
- Who sang the title theme of the James Bond film “A View to a Kill”?