About this Episode
Pub Quizmasters Lee and Marc try to stump each other with their favorite questions of the week, as well as talk about being a quizmaster, scoring techniques and what makes for a good trivia question.
- Which red squirrel had a “Bad Fur Day” on the Nintendo 64 in 2001? [YouTube]
- Which member of Wu-Tang Clan raps the hook in their hit “C.R.E.A.M.”? [YouTube]
- A fanscript for what TV show launched the career of The Simpsons co-creator Sam Simon? [YouTube]
- What was the first country to legalize cannibis?
- The potato, tomato, eggplant, and tobacco are all products of what kind of flowering plant, sharing a name with characters from DC and Marvel Comics?[YouTube]
- What independent artist stepped away from the mic to breathe in and went viral with his hit “Chocolate Rain”? [YouTube]
- Which species of bird is devolving into a dinosaur? [YouTube]
- Which is the only apple variety native to North America? [YouTube]
- Who was the oldest signer of the Declaration of Independence? [YouTube]
- Before her execution, who did Marie Antoinette apologize to? [YouTube]
Music by @Breshnyda
End Mashup – “The Yabba” by Battles and “Chocolate Rain” by Taye Zonday