Quizmasters Lee & Marc discuss a particular question that brought the former’s quiz to a standstill. The quizmasters welcome friend of the show and first time guest Erik for a full slate of trivia questions.
- ANATOMY – What two parts of your body never stop growing?
- VIDEO GAMES – According to the Tetris wiki, how many tetraminos, or pieces, are there?
- CLASSIC STAR WARS – First appearing in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, what is the name of Jabba the Hutt’s giggling minion?
- COCKTAILS – Which cocktail is created by combining gin, lemon juice, sugar and carbonated water?
- WORDS THAT START WITH B – According to Urban Dictionary, what word that starts with B is a term for a gluteus maximus that is both symmetrical and jiggles with ease and is the subject of a 2005 country hit song by Trace Adkins?
- POP CULTURE – Which smartphone was allegedly named after an android in a Philip K. Dick novel?
- FOOD ORIGINS – Chef George Crum unwittingly invented what popular snack item while trying to make a revenge dish for a customer who complained about his specialty dish?
- PIRATE HISTORY – The Pirate Queen, a former sex worker who was said to be beautiful to behold, terrorized what country’s sea and it’s coastlines in the early 19th century, robbing and pillaging with a fleet of hundreds of ships with thousands of men, before being offered amnesty in return for peace by the nation’s government?
- ETYMOLOGY – What war are ‘scallywags’ associated with?
- WORLD RECORDS – Rounding down to the nearest second, what is the current world record time for a pit stop in Formula 1 racing?
- COUNTRY MUSIC – What country music singer-songwriter was known as ‘The Possum’?
- SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS – Throttle, Modo and Vinnie are the three protagonist in what Stan Lee produced Saturday Morning Cartoon show that first aired in 1993?
- WORLD HISTORY – Byzantium was an ancient greek colony in early antiquity that later became what city?
- NAME THAT MOVIE – Which Alfred Hitchcock film features Carey Grant and Grace Kelly?
- INVENTORS – What American writer was issued a patent for an adjustable elastic to replace suspenders?
- WORLD WAR II – What was the name of the B-29 that dropped a bomb on Nagasaki, Japan during WWII?
Rate My Question
- “The United States has hosted the Winter Olympics the most amount of times of any country, four times. What country is the only country to have hosted it three times?” submitted by Tim
- “According the Recording Industry Association of America, how many units must an individual album sell in order to be considered ‘multi-platinum?'” submitted by Dallas
- April 8, 2019 @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. – Moist Country Road ft. Bill Ray Cyrus (114 pts.)
- April 10, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. – No Pants Friday (120 pts.)
- April 11, 2019 @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar – Peanut the Dog isnt here because shes furthering her racist agenda (76 pts.)
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- April 15, 2019 – Downtown Fort Myers, FL – 7:30 PM @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co.
- April 17, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co.
- April 18, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat’s Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Sarah, Brina, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Gil, Sheri, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Nick, Mike J., Mike C.
If you’d like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click “Support.”
- April 15, 2019 – Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge — Join us for a night of trivia, food, and drink at 3 Pepper Burrito Co for Know Nonsense: Trivia Challenge hosted by Lee Breshnyda!
- April 17, 2019 – Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge — Join us for a night of trivia and beer at Bury Me Brewing Co. for Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge hosted by Quizmaster Lee Breshnyda!
- April 18, 2019 – Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge — Join us for a wild night of trivia at No.3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar for Know Nonsense: Trivia Challenge hosted by Quizmaster Lee Breshnyda!