Quizmasters Lee and Marc answer several questions from a fellow quizmaster and trivia night host, prompting discussions about team size/player count limits, methods to enforce the rules at trivia night, the pros and cons of asking multiple choice questions.
- Stendhal Syndrome is a psychosomatic disorder that causes rapid heartbeat, dizzyness, fainting, confusion, and even hallucinations when an individual is exposed to an experience of great personal significance, particularly while viewing what?
- In the late 1860s, Charles and Max Fleischmann created America’s first commercially produced what?
- On the reality TV show The Masked Singer, who was the first person unmasked?
- What 1982 coming of age comedy featured Nicolas Cage’s first ever film role, which stars two other Best Actor oscar winners?
- In what year did the popular video game Halo 2 come out?
- What artist was part of the graffiti duo SAMO in the lower east side of Manhattan in the 1970s before exhibiting neo-expressionist paintings in museums and galleries internationally in the 1980s before dying at age 27 in 1988?
- The chemical process for converting natural rubber into more durable materials by the addition of sulfur or other equivalent curatives or accelerators is called what?
- Who was the 30th president of the United States?
- Don Herbert was better known as what children’s television personality, who was “watched” in the 50s and 60s and had his own “world” in the 80s?
- What two letters in American Sign Language require finger movement?
- What rock band is named after a single jet engine spy plane nicknamed “Dragon Lady”?
- What U.S. state has the fewest counties?
- Located in Nepal and first scaled in May of 1960, what is the highest mountain that exists within the borders of a single country’s boundaries?
- The song previously referred to as “All for You” by Del Amitri is actually called “Roll to Me.” “All for You” is by Sister Hazel. – submitted by Fletcher
Rate My Question
- According to mixologists which of the following drinks should be shaken and not stirred, Manhattan, Sidecar, Martini or Rob Roy? – submitted by Josh, TN
March 4, 2019 @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar – The Squeaky Chairs, 89 pts.
March 6, 2019 @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. – Seth, 92 pts.
March 7, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. – SWFL Hackerspace, 101 pts.
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
March 11, 2019 – Downtown Fort Myers, FL – 7:30 PM @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co.
March 13, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co.
March 14, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
Thank you, Quizdaddy Tim (Pat’s Garden Service)
Thank you, Team Captains – Kristen & Fletcher
Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Gil, Sheri, Shaun, Lucas and Max
Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Michael J. and Michael C.
If you’d like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click “Support.”