Quizmaster Lee and Marc are joined by Jamie in this episode of the Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast. Looking back on Jamie’s longtime obsession with funny, edgy and creative team names, the three have a discussion on how to come up with a good team name for trivia night (and some cliches to avoid).
- In what year did Britney Spears shave her head?
- What cartoonist once received an unsolicited piece of fan mail from Stephen King, which is rumored to have never been opened?
- What 1950’s actress was the first to appear on a U.S. Postage stamp?
- What 1999 film was movie critic Gene Siskell’s last movie review for the Chicago Tribune, which was later confirmed to be ghost written by M. Night Shamalan?
- In what country did the French horn originate?
- Promoting his first film appearance, Donald Duck first appeared in an advertisement in what magazine, now highly sought after by collectors?
- “Everybody’s beautiful in their own special way” is a line sung by who in the 1970 #1 hit song “Everything is Beautiful”?
- What is the largest country in Africa?
- Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch and Zonk are all names for what dice game?
- What is the name of a series of poems written in the 1930s by T.S. Eliot that inspired a musical composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber?
- Behind the Simpsons, what is the longest running animated series in the United States?
- What is Chuck Norris’s real first name?
- What American baritone singer, civil rights activist and actor known for his broadway role of Othello, made 267 song and poetry recordings over his career, was blacklisted during McCarthyism, performed his hit song “Ol’ Man River” for laborers during the construction of the Sydney Opera House and later became a political dissident who suspected himself to be a victim of the CIA mind-control program known as MKULTRA?
- What singer who was popular in the 1970’s wrote the Band-Aid and State Farm jingles?
Ted Bundy did not attend Florida State University, as Lee clumsily stated in Episode 31. – Seth and Rob
The movie about the Walmart birth is Where the Heart Is. – Fletcher
Rate My Question
What is the unofficial title of the rider who comes in last place in the Tour de France? – Gabriel