Quizmasters Lee and Marc invite friend of the show Sheri on for a bit of trivia from categories such as History, Geography, Language, Movies, Comic Books and Fast food as well as a quick discussion about the thoughts behind a good music selection at live trivia events.
- In Harry Potter, what is the name of Hermione Granger’s pet cat?
- What opera was written by Mozart in one sitting and played the following day without a rehearsal (based on a legendary figure whose name has become synonymous with womanizer)?
- What is Somniloquy?
- What Academy Award-winning director got her film debut as an infant in The Godfather?
- Alan Moore co-created which anti-hero in a 1985 issue of The Saga of the Swamp Thing and went on to have their own NBC show lasting only one question?
- 11 workers sit on a steel beam hundreds of feet in the air in the iconic 1932 photo “Lunch Atop a Skyscraper”, during the development of what building?
- On the sitcom Parks & Rec, what is the name of Ron Swanson’s Saxophone playing alter ego?
- What is the capital of Alabama?
- Who is the only athlete ever to play in a Super Bowl and a World Series?
- Which Soviet leader approved the building of the Berlin Wall?
- Theodore S. Geisel, who as a boy was publicly embarrassed by Theodore Roosevelt during an awards ceremony, grew up to become which famous author?
- In Greek lore, Mnemosyne is the mother to nine children collectively known as the what?
- Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Utah and Wyoming are all states that don’t participate in what?
- Which country leads the world in tourist visits?
- Two years before the debut of the McRib, McDonald’s advertised but never sold a beef version of the oblong sandwich which was called what?
Rate My Question
- Although Christian Slater and Samantha Mathis only briefly dated in the 90’s, they were in three movies together. Pump Up the Volume (1990), written and directed by Allan Moyle, John Woo’s Broken Arrow (1996), and another. Name that movie. – Kyle Anne